Blog Review: John Chow

|


Who doesnt know mighty John Chow,a dot com Mogul.

If you are a blogger and you visit blogs must have gone through his blog at least once.

His blog is helps you to make money online and earn money online himself
(i.e through nice placement of ads)

He sometimes rambles around with posts about his car( there aretwo cars at the top of his blog to attract visitors),different foods which refresh you apart from the regular money making schedule.

His categories include:-AGLOCO,Cars,Fine Dining,Investing,Make Money Online,Ramblings,Review My Blog,ReviewMe Reviews,Technology,The Net,Videos,Wordpress.


All right enough!
Now the real reason why I am reviewing his blog:-
He sends a ton of traffic for free, but in exchange of reviewing his blog.
And who doesnt want to revie his blog as his blog has page rank of 6.
Want to review his blog and earn traffic.
Click "here"



"The inner feeelings:
All right All right I confess, that I reviewed your copied competitor firsta nd this is my greed to get some backlinks .But may be this is your greed also to get high authority to get high,highest rank in Technorati."

2 burps:

Tax-Refunds said...

dOn my Blog I have written a list of other sites that offer links for reviews (in order of Page Rank). I thought you might be interested in adding yours or using the list to get some links from some high PR blogs. Just link to the post with any anchor text and I will add your site and email me on blog at taxfix.co.uk

http://taxrefunds.wordpress.com/2007/06/10/blogs-from-pr7-that-give-links-for-reviews-update/

Fitness said...

Tienes oportunidades similares en Revisiones reciprocas, otras alternativas las puedes revisar en mi blog http://www.puntofape.com/
Exitos!!