SPECIAL ARTIFICIAL INTELLEGENCE

|


SPECIAL ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
My computer knows me better than I do… or it just cares for me… It has got some special artificial intelligence that whenever my examination gives a knock, it locks itself in weird ways, cringes my head with its infertility.
It tries everything, every damn’ thing to frustrate me  and divert my attention from it to me.
It handles my abuses, spanks and nuisances, but still it continues its Satyagraha and Gandhigiri to force  me to immerse myself in the disastrous tree waste i.e. the damned textbooks, so I can atleast pass in the exams.
In 2007, it screwed my head with frequent restarts like it was shivering with malaria, in its case I was the plasmodium.
I tried the non-Gandhian way at the C.P.U (since I suck at hardware messing). I slapped it with variations of forces and velocities, and sometimes it worked, just like a kid beaten by its parent, cries for a minute and then the kid is back to his hell.
Finally I called those S.O.B. computer engineers who show tantrums for a week or two, ignoring calls, handling them and making erratic excuses, as if they have made a deal with telecom companies, so that the moron whose computer turns moron has to shell out the money on telephone calls first and then on those damn bastards.
Now as my half yearly Ist semester exams shrieks are getting nearer and nearer, the Computer is back to haunt me so that I could finally study after wasting a whole lot of months on it.
Now its hanging, crashing, grunting, growling, turning sufi songs into heavy metal. And if that wasn’t enough, it increased the corruption levels by corrupting the windows.
An d now its suffocating along with me. Hope I respect my dear PC’s  temporary sacrifices for my better and let that hope rust in some Ghajini rod.

6 burps:

Viyoma said...

Super cool post...the title Crazy Blog sounded a bit weird, but after going thru the post, both u and ur PC, match the title!!

Tumhare PC ki JAI HO!!!

Mukesh Kothiyal said...

beleive me dude!!
i ws abt 2 leave dis blog aftr reading d titl itslf...bt sumthin says its nt abt d subject artificial intelligence(technical things r creepy n thy haunt me!! :D),
nice compilation...wud expct sum gud stuff in futr too!!!

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India said...

cool post. post the poems that you wrote off late. love you lb.

Unknown said...

sexually transmitted infection (STI) It is caused by infection with the bacterium Neisseria gonorrhoeae It infects warm moist areas of the body Gonorrhea is transmitted by unprotected oral anal or vaginal sex People who have multiple sexual partners and who do not use a condom are at greatest risk of infection The best protection against infection is abstinence monogamy (having only one sexual partner) or condom use Behaviors that make a person more likely to engage in unprotected sex also increase the likelihood of infection These include alcohol abuse or abuse of illegal drugs

Arjunane Denature said...

Gonorrhea is one of the most common diseases passed from one person to another during sexual activityInfection with gonorrhea is more common in certain groups of people The highest reported infection rates occur in the following groupsGonorrhea is caused by the Neisseria gonorrhoeae bacteria The infection is transmitted from one person to another through vaginal oral or anal sexual relations

Unknown said...

kenapa keputihan tidak normal dan mengeluarkan nanah obat kutil herbal di kemaluan cara menghilangkan kutil kemaluan secara alami tips menghindari kutil kelamin tips menghilangkan kencing nanah cara mengobati kelamin keluar nanah obat alam tradisional kencing bernanah obat kutil di kemaluan pria obat kemaluan keluar nanah Obat Ambeien Ampuh Tradisional Resep Obat Wasir obat alami untuk gejala wasir Mengobati Wasir Secara Alami Obat ampuh atasi wasir Obat herbal efektif menyembuhkan wasir Obat untuk kelamin laki laki keluar cairan nanah Obat kemaluan keluar nanah atau gonore Obat cairan nanah keluar dari alat kelamin Mengapa kencing sakit dan keluar cairan nanah Mengapa kencing perih dan keluar nanah Mengapa nanah keluar dari kelamin Obat untuk kutil di sekitar bibir vagina Obat kencing nanah manjur menghilangkan benjolan kutil di vagina wanita